Free Your Life From Stress
Stress is one of the biggest killers in the developed world today… not least because it’s also a contributory cause of nearly all the rest of them!
Even just a partial list of SOME of the diseases that stress causes or contributes to reads like a list of all the things you wouldn’t wish on your worst enemy:-
- Heart disease;
- Coronary thrombosis (heart ATTACK – not the same as heart DISEASE);
- High blood pressure;
- Chronic insomnia;
- Mental illness; and even
As if that wasn’t bad enough, stress can also be responsible for many other painful things, like:-
- Relationship breakdown;
- Panic attacks;
- Lack of energy, and constant tiredness;
- Lapses of concentration, and mistakes at work;
- Irritability; and
- Traffic accidents.
Obviously, getting rid of stress is one of the best things you can do towards your health and happiness… but till now there’s a problem.
There have traditionally been only two recognized ways of dealing with the problem – therapy, and medication.
The problem is, both these methods have serious drawbacks.
- They generally take a long, LONG time – and if you’re stressed, you need help NOW;
- Medication can take away some of the RESULTS of stress, like panic attacks and chronic insomnia, but unless you deal with the CAUSES, these or other stress-related symptoms WILL recur;
- Medication only works for however long the dosage lasts. As long you still have underlying, unresolved stress of any kind, you can’t come off the medication, or you’re back to where you started;
- Medication often has unwanted side effects;
- Therapy CAN sometimes talk you through and help you to resolve the causes of your stress… but it isn’t going to do it quickly, and in the meantime you’re more than likely racking up a major bill;
- Talking about things that have hurt you in the past CAN sometimes help to heal you, but it can also be a very painful process, and continually dwelling on unhappiness can actually prevent you from moving on;
- Many people still feel (quite un-necessarily, but sometimes very strongly) that there’s a stigma attached to taking stress-related medication or undergoing therapy, and therefore don’t feel able to seek treatment; and…
- Not all employers are understanding about employees whose performance is slowed down or otherwise impaired by certain kinds of medication, or who need regular time off, perhaps for years, to attend their therapy sessions. Worst of all…
- You can become so used to being treated for stress that the treatment actually becomes a kind of “comfort blanket” you can’t live without; and
- If you have a panic attack or feelings of depression in the middle of the night (the very time most people are most prone to them), you can’t risk an overdose by taking extra medication, and not too many therapists are keen to take your call at 4am!
Where do you turn for help?
Your mp3 player!
Seriously. For less than the usual cost of just ONE session with a hypnotherapist you can download an audio track that’s yours to keep, and use at ANY hour of the day or night, as often as you want to.
What Does It Do?
It soothes and reassures you as it gently conditions your mind to release stress and relax.
Better yet, you can use it regularly to retrain your mind to let go of all the stress you’ve suffered from – permanently.
- Being able to relax, as deeply as you want, whenever you want;
- Feeling calm and in control, whatever happens;
- Having much more energy to tackle everything you want or need to do;
- Saying goodbye for ever to debilitating, terrifying panic attacks;
- Sleeping much more restfully, and waking up refreshed;
- Waking up with pleasant anticipation of the day ahead, instead of being scared of something awful happening; and
- Feeling much more zest for life than you thought possible!
How Does It Work?
It works by bypassing your conscious mind (the part that worries!) and going straight to your subconscious, inner mind – the much larger part of your mind that controls the way you think about yourself… and therefore governs everything you do.
That means that your conscious mind – your built-in critic, that beats up on you for every mistake you’ve ever made and tries to limit your belief in what you can achieve – can’t interfere and block out the reassurance and encouragement being sent to your subconscious.
As you play the track, your conscious mind will hear only soothing nature sounds… but bypassing your conscious mind and going direct to your subconscious will be powerful statements that will train your mind to let go of stress and be free to feel confidence and happiness, instead.
You can check out the positive statements your subconscious mind will be led gently to believe, right here.
(You’ll get a complete list of all the positive statements for you to print out and keep, so you always know exactly what’s being said to your subconscious mind. That means you’re always in control.)
All You Have To Do is…
- Download the audio track;
- Load it into your mp3 player;
- Plug in your stereo headphones, and…
- Relax, and let it play!
The track runs for half an hour, and you can play it as often as you like.
You might like to use it every day to start with, for example first thing in the morning and last thing at night. As you find your stress level is dropping and you’re feeling more relaxed you can use it less often, if you want to – though as it’s very soothing to listen to, you might want to keep on playing it, anyway!
Any time you feel a panic attack or any other side-effect of stress beginning, playing the track should help you let the stress go and get back in control.
You don’t ever have to listen with your conscious mind, so you can read of watch TV while it’s playing, if you want to.
In fact, you can even safely let it play while you’re asleep – and freeing your life from stress really doesn’t get much easier than that!
To download the mp3 track, Free Your Life From Stress, and get your life back in control…