Sleep Like A Baby
What Ruined YOUR Sleep Last Night?
If you’re one of the millions of people who suffer from insomnia, you know all too well the misery that sleeplessness can cause – but what, exactly, is it that makes sleep so hard to find?
Sometimes, the reason why you can’t sleep is quite obvious:-
- You can’t sleep because you’re worried about money;
- You can’t sleep because of problems with your partner or in your family,
- You can’t sleep because you’re worried about your health, or the health of someone close to you; or
- You can’t sleep because you’re worrying about your job, or because right now you haven’t got one.
There’s another reason why you might be losing sleep at night, though. It’s one of the most common reasons for insomnia, and probably one of the most rarely recognized.
Your Mind Won’t Let You Have The CHANCE To Sleep!
It’s easy to get the impression that we’re supposed to be DOING something… 24 hours every day.
Work, commuting, family, studies, TV, housework, friends, a social life… it’s hard to pack all the things you have, or want, to do into any given day, and the part it’s easiest to take time from is sleep.
You might recognize a few of these excuses for why you just can’t get to bed right now:-
- “I’ve got some work I really need to finish”;
- “I haven’t got my homework done”;
- “I really want to see how this film ends”;
- “It’s such a great party”;
- … and there are lots, lots more.
The problem is, the excuses get to be a habit… till it’s not just a few late nights you’re trying to make up, but a chronic insufficiency of sleep.
Worse yet, by the time it gets to this stage, you’ve already trained your mind to keep you going for as near to 24/7 as it can.
That’s why when you DO finally have the early night that you’ve been promising yourself, it won’t relax and LET you.
You toss and turn, and it makes no difference. You’re wide awake, and your mind’s racing through all the problems of the day, and dreaming up some new ones for you to worry about tomorrow.
As you get more and more annoyed and desperate, you just get more and more wide awake. You think you’re so tired that you’re BOUND to fall asleep – but the more exhausted you become, the harder you’re mind’s trying to keep you wide awake…
BECAUSE YOUR INNER MIND BELIEVES THAT’S WHAT YOU WANT!
By now, you’ve trained it to AVOID sleep – to keep you wide awake and functioning until your body’s overcome by exhaustion.
That really isn’t any good for anyone.
Sleep’s not an optional extra – it’s one of the most important requirements every human being has.
- Sleep is essential to your immune system. If you don’t get enough of it you become more prone to infection and less able to throw off the effects of illness;
- Sleep is essential to your mental health. Lack of sleep can cause anxiety, depression, neurosis and mental illness;
- Sleep is essential to your effective functioning as a human being. Lack of sleep can cause irritability, stress, inability to concentrate, lapses of judgement and problems with spatial awareness, which can lead to quarrels at home, mistakes at work and accidents on the road; and
- Sleep is essential to your happiness. Lack of sleep and the exhaustion that results from it make you miserable, and suck all the fun and laughter out of life.
Many people turn to medication to help them sleep – but there’s a downside. Medication can have side effects, and even become addictive – and it only treats the symptom, not the cause.
If you want to sleep better – not just tonight, but EVERY night – you need to deal with the problem at its source. If your mind’s got used to keeping you alert and wide awake way into the night, you need to retrain your mind to let you switch off when you choose and go to sleep!
How Do You Do That?
You download an audio track that’s specially formulated to do the job for you, and play it through stereo headphones for half an hour (more, if you want to!) when you go to bed.
That’s it! It couldn’t really be much simpler, could it?
That’s because technology does all the hard part for you.
What you’ll consciously hear will be pleasant and relaxing nature sounds… but embedded in them, at a level which your conscious mind can’t pick up but your subconscious, inner mind hears perfectly, are some positive and helpful statements, called Affirmations.
That means that your subconscious mind is being gently but very powerfully conditioned to change the way you feel, in ways that help you to let go of all anxieties, annoyances and irritations, so that you relax and simply fall asleep quite naturally.
The technology within the track does all the work – and all you have to do is let it!
Does It Really Work That Easily?
Indeed it does.
The technique of bypassing the conscious mind and feeding suggestions directly to the subconscious, inner mind is so powerful that it’s been used by the US Military - and banned in advertising because customers in an experiment couldn’t resist what they were being told to do!
It’s OK to use them THIS way, though, because you can check out a list of all the statements being made to your subconscious mind BEFORE you get the track, so you need only go ahead with it if what it says is what you really want to hear.
That means that YOU are always in control.
Sounds Great – But Is It Safe?
Totally. Check out the Affirmations that will be input to your subconscious mind, and you’ll see they’re carefully designed to make sure that only relaxing, reassuring, positive ideas and thoughts are input to your subconscious mind – ideas which will greatly benefit your general well-being by helping you ro relax and sleep much better.
What Does It Cost?
The track is yours to keep, and use as often as you want, for only $37 – and that’s less than the you’d expect to pay for just ONE session with a hypnotherapist!
So, If You’ve Had Enough Of Sleeplessness…
You really CAN get a great night’s sleep – and you can start tonight.
P.S. You don’t have to force yourself to stay awake to switch the track off – it’s fine to let it go on playing while you sleep.
Retraining your mind really doesn’t get much easier than that!